In case of a problem with the Bridge itself, inspect the internal Bridge log files as described in Inspecting the Logging Information.
This section lists known problems and provides possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting Bridge Connection Problems
- Troubleshooting Login Problems
- Troubleshooting General Bridge Problems
- Troubleshooting Bridge Domains
- Troubleshooting Proxies
- Troubleshooting License Problems
- Troubleshooting xUML Services
- Troubleshooting Persistent States
- First of all you can consult our complete technical documentation.
The documentation is divided into several guides:
- a BRIDGE User's Guide, also comprising Reference Guides for xUML services and Node.js services, a BUILDER User's Guide, an ANALYZER User's Guide, and much more (see the content tree on the left).
- Installation Guides for all modules
- Development tutorials
You can search the complete documentation using the search box in the top right. You can search a dedicated guide using the search box on the left, on top of the content tree.
- If you can't solve your problem with help of the documentation, you can file a ticket to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All mails to our support mailbox will open a ticket in our service desk.
Optionally, you may use our service desk portal. There, you can manage your tickets and raise new support requests. Using the portal requires you to register your email address, which will not take much time.
To help you with your problem, our Support team needs some information on your software and environment. Please refer to What Information to Include into a Support Request for more details on this.