The Scheer PAS platform offers administrators a wide range of functionalities to run, monitor and manage the platform components.
This guide explains the functionalities of the different administration and monitoring components of Scheer PAS:
- Administration: Use the administration application to control and display the various docker containers and services within the platform.
- Cron Manager: Use the cron manager to administrate, control and monitor your cron jobs.
- File Manager: Use the file Manager to manage all resources in one place.
- User Management: Use the user management to create platform users and to configure the user settings.
- Embedded Third Party Tools:
Please note that your user must have special admin profiles to be allowed to use the corresponding admin views. Go to page Overview on Administration Profiles for details.