The Scheer PAS platform offers administrators a wide range of functionalities to run, monitor and manage the platform components.
This guide explains the functionalities of the different administration and monitoring components of Scheer PAS:
- Administration: Use the administration application to control and display the various docker containers and services within the platform.
- Cron Manager: Use the cron manager to administrate, control and monitor your cron jobs.
- File Manager: Use the file Manager to manage all resources in one place.
- User Management: Use the user management to create platform users and to configure the user settings.
- xUML Service Monitor: Use the service monitor to stay informed about errors and problems in your services.
- Embedded Third Party Tools:
- Keycloak: Use Keycloak to configure single sign-on with identity and access management.
- Kibana: Use Kibana to search and visualize the data contained in Elasticsearch.