- You can define how many results should be displayed on one page by selecting on of 20, 50, 100, 250 and 1000 from the Show entries dropdown.
At the bottom of the log table, you can see how many log entries have been found and how many of them are displayed: Showing 1 to 9 of 9 entries.
- You can auto refresh the search results by checking the Auto Refresh checkbox. Specify an interval in seconds, or leave the default (60 seconds).
- By ticking No Multi-line you can flatten the output to an unstructured view. This may be necessary if a multi-line log message contains more than 100 sub-messages (see also 5).
- By clicking Download, you can download the search result (all pages) as a simple flat file that resides in a ZIP archive.
Multi-line log messages are collapsed to not clutter the list of results. You can expand those multipart lines by clicking the plus sign at the end of the visible message part.
Info icon false
For all logs except bridgeserver log: Mult-line log messages can only hold up to 100 sub-messages - the rest will be cut. If you get a hint that there are more then 100 messages, use No multi-line to flatten the output and display all messages (see also 3).
- Use the buttons Previous and Next to browse through the results, or select a result page by clicking on a page number.