- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
You are reading the user guide for Scheer PASDesigner.
It explains how to...
- ... structure your work within the Designer using the Explorer.
- ... configure Designer services in the Service Panel and how to use the Designer panels.
- ... model business processes using the BPMN Editor.
- ... design forms for your users to fill in during process execution using the Form Editor.
- ... make your BPMN model executable by adding executions in the Execution Editor.
- ... define data structures and mappings with the Mapping Editor.
You will also gain an insight into
- how to create and use connectors.
- how to work with libraries.
- how to configure the process instance list.
- how to create a role-based application.
- how to validate and test your services.
- how to deploy a service.
- how to execute Designer applications.
The Troubleshooting chapter helps you with resolving problems during modeling and executing services.
Multiexcerpt include SpaceWithExcerpt INTERNAL MultiExcerptName designer_working_steps_documentation PageWithExcerpt INTERNAL:_designer_excerpts