- Bridge 7 Windows Server 2019
- Bridge 7 Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- openSuse Linux 11.1 x86 or newer
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7 x86 or newer
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11 x86 or newer
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS or newer
Hints concerning only Linux operating systems in particular are marked with a colored border:
You need to have administration rights on the system in order to install the BRIDGE.
- The BRIDGE runs on a 64 bit x86 machine. A minimum of 2 GB RAM is required.
- The installation of the Bridge needs less than 1 GB of free disk space.
- The BRIDGE installer needs about 1GB of Java heap space.
The BRIDGE installer will check your Bridge license. When updating a BRIDGE to a new version (e.g. BRIDGE 6 to BRIDGE 7), you need to apply the new license before updating the system. In order to run the BRIDGE installer, you need a specific Java version:
In order to run the BRIDGE installer, you need a specific Java version:
Multiple BRIDGE Installations
Multiple BRIDGE installations on a single system are supported, if the system hosts multiple static IP addresses. For each additional IP address, one BRIDGE can be installed. You can work with such node instances, as you would do with any other single installation.
You always need to install a BRIDGE license key. Otherwise, xUML services cannot be started. License keys can be obtained through your Scheer E2E Sales Manager and online via our support portal.
BRIDGE license keys are machine-bound. The BRIDGE checks the IP address or the machine name as defined in the license key. xUML services can only be run on the defined server.
You always need to install a BRIDGE license key. Otherwise, xUML services cannot be started.
License keys can be obtained through your Scheer E2E Sales Manager and online via our support portal.