The ZIP adapter (<<ZIPAdapter>>) enables to zip and unzip files and directories.
The ZIP adapter takes the following parameter to zip a list of files into a ZIP file:
- zipFile: name of the target ZIP file
- files: String Array containing a list of files and/or directories to be zipped relative to a base directory
- baseDirectory: base directory for the file list (optional).
The ZIP adapter uses the following parameters to unzip a ZIP file:
- zipFile: name of the source ZIP file
- overwrite: if true, then extracted files are overwritten if they are already there. Otherwise (this is the default), the adapter will extract all files, which are not already there and will return an exception.
- baseDirectory: base directory where the files will be extracted
- extractedFiles: list of all extracted files